March 30, 2022

247Delivery - Online Delivery Company

 

About 247delivery:

An all-time online delivery provider company. it's a self project. I designed this website for personal practice. When I did this project, then I got more knowledge about bootstrap. It's a very powerful framework for website development. Besides I got more ideas about website development. I designed this website just using three languages HTML, CSS, javascript, and more.


247delivery


Demo Website:

If you want to see a demo of my website development then please click here for an actual view.

Conclusion:

I got more knowledge after doing this project. If anyone wants to increment this project then please contact me. I will help you with your next procedure

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments:

Thanks for your comments