September 29, 2022

How to write Linkedin About Section | 7 steps write Linkedin About Section

 7 steps to write Linkedin About Section

7 steps to wirte Linkedin About Section
7 steps to write linkedin about section

If you want to write a beautiful linkedin about section then please follow this 7 steps. 

1. Declare your current position and your location

I’m working as a “software engineer”. I’m living in the City, Country.

2. Talk about your experience

I’ve more than three or 3+ years experience as a “software engineer”.

3. Write down your skills

I’ve arranged this list of my recent set of skills:

  •  Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, WordPress.

  •  Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, WordPress.

  •  Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, WordPress.

  •  Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, WordPress.

You can add skills which are suitable to you.

4. Talk about your childhood or after childhood. How did you get the interest?

I started learning to code when I was a teenager, though it was always more of a hobby than a career focus. After secondary school education in Science, and continuing to pursue that hobby, I realized software engineering was the right field for me.

5. Talk your previous experience

Since then, I’ve worked on countless freelance projects and have been involved with a handful of notable startups. Today, I’m working as a designer with the amazing team at XYZ company., and am getting into backend development and machine learning on my own time.

6. Talk more about your interest

I’m familiar with a variety of programming languages, including Python 3. X(Expert), C/C++(Proficient), Java(Proficient), HTML, and CSS, but I’m always adding new skills to my repertoire. I’m also eager to meet other software engineers in the area, so feel free to connect!

7. Write Invite message to get call or reply

I want to add more that I’ve good communication skills, leadership, and people management skills. I also always try to be supportive of my team members.


Thanks for reading. Please share with your friends. If you have feedback then please comment down bellow.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments:

Thanks for your comments